Laurich Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 500ml.
Laurich Extra Virgin Coconut Oil 500ml
Laurich Thai Extra Virgin Coconut oil is 100% pure and clear oil that is free from cholesterol, trans-fats and genetically modified ingredients. It is suitable for health supplement and consumption. In order to extract the best purified oil with a high percentage of lauric Acid, Laurich use the cold extraction in process (Cold Pressed). For Natural virgin and freshness, Laurich also does not allow using any chemical during the manufacturing process. This product can either be used to mix in food as a salad dressing or cooking.
Why Laurich's Thai virgin Coconut Oil should be your first choice ?
- 100% Natural
- 100% Vegetarian, Non-GMO
- Fantastic natural coconut taste and Easy to Swallow
- Rancidity/Sour Smell guaranteed
- Made from hand picked Thai coconut
- Cold Processed (no heat allowed)
- Not hydrogenated, RBD (Refined, Bleached, Deodorozed)
- Clear/smooth texture
- Light natural coconut scent
Laurich's Thai extra virgin coconut oil product is excellent for health care, Diet/Weightloss
- Helps maintain already healthy levels of cholesterol and thermogenesis.
- Great for low carbohydrate diets.
-"Eat Fat look Thin" Coconut oil is an instant energy source but contains no cholesterol, no trans-fatty acids.
- So it can be used in place of butter for cooking, frying, baking or in smoothies.
- Coconut oil contains plenty of Lauric Acid and Natural Antioxidant such as Vitamin E (Tocopherol+Tocotrienol), Phytosterols and Phenolic compounds.
- Laurich Extra Virgin Coconut Oil is very stable and therefore does not need to be refrigerated our coconut oil will stay fresh for up to three years without refrigeration. However, if you prefer hardened coconut oil instead of liquid, you can keep your jar/bottlein refrigerator.
- Store at room temperature. If stored below 25°C Genuine virgin coconut oil will solidify. If exposed to temperatures above 25°C Laurich pure coconut oil will become a crystal clear liquid.This is a natural process and no goodness is lost in the transition.